Latest blog post
Making french onion soup at home is so much easier than you might think. This recipe walks you through every step, from start to finish, so that you can make this classic dish in the comfort of your own kitchen. Plus, it's a great way to use up any leftover beef broth that you might have lying around. Bon appetit!
Our Most Popular Posts
- The Ultimate Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Cream Pie aka Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Orange Julius – Copycat Recipe
- Old Fashioned Scalloped Potatoes
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- The Best & Easiest Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts Recipe
- How to make The Famous Atlantic Canadian “Halifax Donair”
- How to Make Easy Homemade Whipped Cream + Tips to Get it Right Every Time!