- 1 Pizza dough (you can use my recipe here)
- 1 cup cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 3 tbsp ranch or blue cheese salad dressing (If you’d like, you can try making your own ranch dressing using my recipe here)
- 3/4 cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce (I used my homemade buffalo sauce recipe – you can too!)
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 – 2 tbsp cornmeal
- Optional: Blue Cheese crumbles – however much you prefer
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Spray a 12″ or 15″ pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the pan evenly with cornmeal.
- Roll out your pizza dough and place into the pizza pan.Using a fork, dock or poke the pizza dough all over the surface to remove any air bubbles.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the olive oil over the surface of the dough.
- Place the dough in a warm place to rise while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the chicken with the buffalo sauce to evenly coat.
- Spread the ranch or blue cheese salad dressing on the pizza dough.
- On top of this sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- On top of the cheese, arrange the buffalo chicken evenly. Be sure to drizzle any leftover sauce from the mixing bowl on top of the chicken. Don’t want to waste any of that precious sauce! 😀
- On top of the chicken, sprinkle the remaining mozzarella.
- Sprinkle the top with chopped green onions and a little blue cheese if desired.
- Place the pizza in the oven to bake for 25 – 30 minutes. The top should bubble a little and get a little bit of a golden color when ready.
- Cut into slices and serve!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Main