- 2 1/2 tbsps of fajita seasoning mix (you can use my recipe here)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 2 green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- flour tortillas
- In a large skillet or frying pan, heat up the cooking oil on medium heat.
- Put the chicken in a mixing bowl and coat the strips with the fajita seasoning.
- Once the oil in the pan is hot, lay the chicken strips in the pan. Try not to overcrowd the pan.
- Cook the strips for about 3 minutes on one side and flip over to continue cooking. The strips should be browned on each side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Into the same skillet, cook the pepper and onions, add the water and cook until softened. The leftover seasonings from cooking the chicken will flavor the peppers and onions. 🙂
- Serve the chicken strips with the peppers and onions wrapped up in flour tortillas.