In today's post I'm sharing with you my super simple creamy cucumber salad recipe!
This is a recipe you might want to double – it's soooo good! 😀
For this recipe, I created a delicious and zesty homemade dressing using a combination of yogurt, vinegar and dill with a little sour cream, salt and a sprinkle of sugar.
This recipe is so simple and easy to put together. It's just a matter of chopping your cucumbers (make sure the seeds are removed) and tossing it all together with the rest of the ingredients.
After everything is combined and has chilled for about 30 minutes in the fridge the flavours will mingle together and make something spectacular!
If you feel like getting creative and adding some other veggies to this, please do!Print
- 3 English cucumbers, peeled, halved and sliced (remove seeds after they've been halved, then chop)
- 1 small red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsps sour cream
- 4 sprigs (or more) fresh dill, removed from the stems and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Prepare the cucumbers by peeling them, then cutting in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds. It's important to scoop out the seeds in order to remove any of the excess moisture.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients together.
- Place in the fridge to chill for about 30 minutes to give the ingredients a chance to develop their flavour.
- Prep Time: 40 mins
- Category: Salad
*This post has been updated from an earlier version to include new photos and a few tweaks to the original recipe to make it even more scrumptious!*