- 3 English cucumbers, peeled, halved and sliced (remove seeds after they’ve been halved, then chop)
- 1 small red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsps sour cream
- 4 sprigs (or more) fresh dill, removed from the stems and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Prepare the cucumbers by peeling them, then cutting in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds. It’s important to scoop out the seeds in order to remove any of the excess moisture.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients together.
- Place in the fridge to chill for about 30 minutes to give the ingredients a chance to develop their flavour.
- Category: Salad