- Pineapple Salsa – you can use my recipe here 🙂
- Chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a frying pan or skillet set to medium high heat, add oil and allow to heat up.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper as desired and place into the skillet.
- Cook the chicken on both sides until golden. It should take about 5 minutes for each side but might take a little more time depending on how many breasts you have in the pan and the amount of moisture.
- Once the chicken has browned on both sides transfer them onto a baking sheet to finish cooking in the oven.
- Finish baking the chicken in the oven. They should only take about 20-25 minutes but keep in mind they may need more time if you’ve got a lot of chicken in there! Just keep an eye on them – I like to check my chicken with a meat thermometer to make sure they’re done (recommended ‘doneness’ is 165°F).
- Once the chicken is cooked through serve with pineapple salsa on top. Pineapple salsa should be room temperature when you top it on the chicken and not cold.
- Category: Main