Dinner time can be stressful, especially when you have kids running around demanding ALL your attention. Even as a mom with just one little boy, I find myself sometimes so busy that time just seems to evaporate into nothingness.
It's dinner time! How did that happen?
Well, if you're looking for an insanely easy dinner that leaves tummies satisfied, you'll love my recipe for Baked 3 Cheese Tortellini! 🙂
I just love to get in the kitchen and experiment with all sorts of flavors and ingredients, but sometimes after a busy day I just want to throw something in the oven and be done with it. You have days like that too, right?
This is my go to recipe for when life gets crazy and people need to be fed.
It's cheesy, filling, comforting and soooo delicious!
How to make the magic of this dish happen?
All you have to do is combine the fresh pasta with your favorite tomato sauce in a baking dish, sprinkle the top with some stretchy and irresistible mozzarella cheese and a little grated Parmesan.
Bake it in the oven for about 30 minutes and you have an amazingly scrumptious – like I said before – insanely easy dinner!
I mean seriously… it look me literally under 5 minutes to throw the ingredients together and toss it in the oven!
Isn't that great?!
If you're feeling adventurous, you could try using different kinds of pasta and sauce.
This would be amazing using some alfredo sauce and fresh penne pasta!
I hope you enjoy this super easy recipe!
Please let me know in the comments section below if you make any additions to the recipe! I'd love to hear from you! 😀
- 2 packages (350g or 3/4 lb packs) fresh cheese tortellini
- 3 cups prepared pasta sauce (Use any variety you enjoy)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a 2 1/2 quart glass baking dish, combine the pasta sauce with the fresh tortellini.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly on top of the contents of the baking dish.
- On top of the mozzarella, sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- In the last 5 minutes of baking, turn on the broiler. The cheese should start to get a little golden and bubbly on top.
- Before serving allow the dish to sit for about 5 minutes to cool – it's going to be HOT.
- This is awesome served with some homemade garlic bread and a Cesar salad! 😀
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Main