- 2 packages (350g or 3/4 lb packs) fresh cheese tortellini
- 3 cups prepared pasta sauce (Use any variety you enjoy)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a 2 1/2 quart glass baking dish, combine the pasta sauce with the fresh tortellini.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella evenly on top of the contents of the baking dish.
- On top of the mozzarella, sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- In the last 5 minutes of baking, turn on the broiler. The cheese should start to get a little golden and bubbly on top.
- Before serving allow the dish to sit for about 5 minutes to cool – it’s going to be HOT.
- This is awesome served with some homemade garlic bread and a Cesar salad! 😀
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Main