Is it OK if I just start this post out being all sappy and say how much I love you all?
In this post I profess the love I have for my readers and get a little cheesy with this absolutely spectacular Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe! 😉
Yes, you right there searching for tasty recipes who decided to click through to my site… I LOVE YOU! <3
Why? Because you’re awesome!
Whether you’re new here at Dishes & Dust Bunnies or you’ve been following my blog for a while now, it’s because of all your support that I’ve been able to keep going with the site for as long as I have.
Hearing from you and knowing how much you enjoy the recipes and posts I create means so much to me. I wish I could give you all a great big cheesy hug! 😀
Would you believe that one of my favorite ways to show appreciation for someone is to make them a homemade baked Cheesy Jalapeno Popper dip?
Trust me – if I could, I’d make this recipe for each and every one you!
As much as I’d love to, that would be A LOT of cheesy dip to make and I don’t think I have a dish that big – so I’m sharing how you can make it right at home! 😉
It’s so easy and so delicious, you’ll be making it right away – I just know it. 😀
Just look at that melty cheese all mixed in with that cream cheese, crispy top and zippy little jalapenos…
It’s everything you ever wanted in a warm baked dip – melty, creamy, cheesy with a mild zip, and a crunchy golden top.
This is just like having jalapeno poppers but in dip form! YUM!
This jalapeno popper dip is so good – plus it’s great for parties and for get togethers. I don’t know about you, but when something you bring to a get together is delicious and crazy simple to make – that’s a win in my book. 🙂
Pair this dip with some large tortilla chips or some crusty bread and you’ve got something absolutely spectacular.
I hope you feel the love from this recipe as much as we do! 😀
If you enjoy this recipe or have an obsession with jalapeno poppers like we do, you might like to try my recipe for the traditional homemade jalapeno poppers. 😀
Please feel free to leave me a message in the comments section below as well – I’d love to hear from you!
Recommended ingredients and products for this recipe:
- ½ cup of pickled jalapeno slices, chopped
- 10 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 small onion, finely minced
- 1 cup plain cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- Additional slices of jalapeno, for garnish
Serve with any of the following:
- Toasted slices of baguette
- Large tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Using an electric mixer or by hand with the spoon combine sour cream, garlic, onion, chopped jalapenos, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Jack cheese with ½ cup of the mozzarella.
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper and the salt and combine.
- Spray a small baking dish with cooking spray (I used a 1 quart baking dish similar to this one).
- Spread the cheese mixture into the dish and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter with the Panko bread crumbs. (If you'd like you can also add a little pinch of cayenne pepper to this).
- Sprinkle the Panko bread crumb mixture on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- On top of the Panko bread crumbs garnish with a few additional slices of pickle jalapeno peppers.
- Place in the oven to bake for 30 to 35 minutes, uncovered.
- Once ready the top should be golden.
- Serve warm with large tortilla chips or slices of toasted baguette.