- 3 large green mangoes, firm and not ripened, sliced into thin strips or julienned
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/8 cup sweet chili sauce (the kind also used for dipping with spring rolls)
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Combine ingredients for the dressing in a small mixing cup and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mangoes, red pepper and cilantro.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently combine.
- Before serving, sprinkle chopped peanuts over top.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Thai