For the Dressing:
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- about 3oz of sliced sun dried tomatoes in oil
For the Salad:
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced into 1” pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced and pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced into 1” pieces
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into chunks (you can peel the skin off but I like to keep the skin on)
- 1 2/3 cup feta cheese, cut into cubes about 1” inch
- 1/2 bag of pasta, cooked and drained
- Combine the ingredients for the Dressing and set aside.
- Prepare the ingredients for the salad (including the pasta – rinse with cold water and drain) and combine into a salad large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and combine.
- Place the salad in the fridge to chill for a few hours. Stir the salad a few times while chilling.