- 1 lbs white baby potatoes, cleaned off, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- pinch of dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Put your baby potatoes in an uncovered baking dish.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and melted butter. Stir everything around so the potatoes are all evenly coated in butter and the herbs.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven uncovered for about 40 min or until the potatoes are soft in the inside when poked with a fork. About half way through the roasting process stir everything around again. Add the dried parsley and give it another stir after it comes out of the oven before serving.