- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp sweet green relish
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly using a whisk.
- You can use this right away and it will taste great, or you can let it chill in the fridge for a while so the flavors deepen.
- Serve along with fish and chips (try my homemade battered fish recipe here!) or any of your other favorite seafood dishes!
Instead of sweet relish, you could also use dill or tangy relish. Sometimes I like to finely chop up a couple of dill pickles and use those instead of relish. 😋
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Sauce/Condiment
Keywords: fish and chips