- 2 tsps instant espresso powder
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature, cut up (Make sure it’s soft enough to combine smoothly)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- pinch ground cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch Kosher salt
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the espresso powder with the milk. Whisk until dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the cream cheese with the brown sugar. Try to work out most of the lumps so it’s smooth. Add this to the milk and espresso mixture. Combine.
- Whisk in the pumpkin puree and combine to make smooth.
- Whisk in the maple syrup, vanilla and spices.
- Stir in the heavy cream.
- Add the mixture to your ice cream maker and make according to manufacturers directions. The ice cream should be ready for the next step in 25-30 minutes.
- Put the ice cream mixture into an air tight container and freeze overnight before serving.
Put a scoop of this yummy stuff on your favorite fall pie!! OMG yum!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Ice Cream Maker