- 2 tbsp jalapeno, chopped in small pieces – I used pickled jalapenos but you could also use fresh – if you do, seed the pepper before chopping
- 3 cups, chopped fresh pineapple – I like a mix of small and medium sized pieces but nothing over 1/2″ diameter
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped in small pieces about the same size as the pineapple pieces
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and drizzle with lime.
- Serve with tortilla chips or on top of chicken or fish. You can also have this as a small salad.
- That’s it!