- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, fat trimmed and sliced into 1” thick chops
- 3 tbsps butter
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsps mild curry powder
- 1 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 3/4 cup mango chutney (This is the kind I use)
- In a large frying pan on medium heat, melt the butter.
- Allow it to reduce for a couple minutes so it just starts to gently brown. You don’t want burnt butter though so be careful! Slightly browning the butter gives this recipe a nice velvety richness.
- Turn down the heat to med-low.
- Add the black pepper and curry powder to the butter and use a whisk to combine.
- Now, add your pork chops to the pan. Turn up the heat to Medium. Brown each side of the pork chops so they’re golden. (Takes about 6 minutes each side – just watch it though).
- Put a lid on the pan and simmer for 10 minutes on LOW.
- Using tongs, carefully remove the pork chops from the pan and place them on a plate – set aside.
- Next, using a whisk combine the heavy cream and mango chutney with the contents of the frying pan.
- Turn the heat up just a little bit and continue to whisk as the sauce thickens up a bit.
- Return the pork chops to the pan and simmer in the sauce for 10 min, while covered with a lid.
- Serve the chops with rice and veggies and drizzle a little of the extra sauce on top if you like! 🙂
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins