- 4 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: colorful sprinkles or edible glitter for extra magic
- Optional: 1 ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Melt the butter & marshmallows: In a large saucepan, melt the unsalted butter over low heat. Add the mini marshmallows, stirring occasionally, until they are completely melted and combined with the butter. Remove from heat.
- Add the vanilla extract: Stir in the vanilla extract until evenly combined.
- Mix in the Lucky Charms cereal: Gently fold the Lucky Charms cereal into the marshmallow mixture until the cereal is completely coated with the gooey marshmallow mixture.
- Press into a pan: Line a 9×9 inch pan with parchment paper or grease it with a light layer of butter. Transfer the cereal mixture to the pan, and press it evenly using a spatula or your hands (make sure to grease them with some butter to prevent sticking).
- Add a touch of magic: While the mixture is still warm, you can sprinkle some colorful sprinkles or edible glitter on the top to enhance the magical appearance of your Lucky Charms Treat Bars.
- Cool & cut: Allow the bars to cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares. Place the squares on a tray or wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Prepare the white chocolate: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt 1 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and fully melted.
- Dip the treats: Dip the bottom of each cooled Lucky Charms treat bar in the melted white chocolate and place them back on the tray or lined baking sheet.
- Chill and serve: Place the tray of dipped treats in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes or until the white chocolate has set. Serve and enjoy the extra layer of indulgence!
Alternative Adjustments: If you’d like to incorporate white chocolate chips INSIDE the treat bars, just mix 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips in step 2. This will give a subtle white chocolate flavor without being as rich as the dipped version.
- Prep Time: 25
- Chill Time: 15-20
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake