- Bag of Rolo Mini chocolates
- small bag of pecan pieces
- Skor Toffee Bits
- Can of prepared dulce de leche – use store bought or homemade
For the Brownie layer:
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup flour
For the Cheesecake layer:
- 3 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 egg
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp flour
- Melt chocolate with butter. Cool slightly.
- Whisk in eggs, sugar & vanilla. Stir in flour and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased 9″ spring form pan with parchment paper lining the bottom.
- Arrange Rolo chocolates on top of the brownie batter. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth and beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour.
- Pour the cheesecake batter over the brownie batter in the spring form pan making sure it’s even.
- Place the cake into a preheated 350ºF oven for 45 minutes. Check on the cake near the end of baking time by using a tooth pick in the center. When the tooth pick comes out clean – it’s ready.
- Allow cake to cool in the pan to room temperature. Then place the cake covered into the fridge to chill over night.
- When the cake has been chilled, take it out of the pan and spread the prepared dulce de leche sauce on the top and sides. Sprinkle Skor toffee bits and pecan pieces on top to your liking.
Dulce de Leche sauce can be made at home by placing a can of Sweetened Condensed Milk into a pot of water and boiling for 3 hours. Make sure the can is on it’s side and completely covered in water during the process. Once the 3 hours are up remove from the water using tongs and allow to cool before opening.