- 1 ¼ cups French Vanilla Powdered drink mix
(I used Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla Mix)
- 1 ½ cups instant espresso powder
- 4 ¼ cups powdered coffee creamer
- 3 Tbsps + ¼ tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
Optional Topping Ingredients:
- Whipped Cream
- Sprinkle of cinnamon or additional pumpkin spice
- Toffee bits (I used Skor pieces)
- Combine all ingredients in a large processor until fine. You may need to stop the processor every so often and push down the powder down from the sides so that everything mixes well.
- Transfer contents of the processor into an air tight container and store in a cool dry place.
How to use the Pumpkin Spice Latte Drink Mix:
- Combine 2 heaping tablespoons of the pumpkin spice latte mix with about 1 ¼ cups of hot water in a mug. You can also add a little milk or cream to your cup along with the hot water and pumpkin spice latte mix for a richer creamier taste.
- Stir it up so everything is well combined.
Optional: Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and some toffee bits.
Tip: For an even richer drink, try adding half hot coffee and half hot water in your mug and combine with the powdered mix!
- Category: Beverage