- 6 pitas
- 3–4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt or sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Begin by opening the pita pocket and separate the two sides. This will create thinner chips or you can leave the two sides together for thicker chips. It’s up to you!
- Cut each pita into 8 triangles using a sharp knife or kitchen scissors.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil and sea salt.
- Place pita triangles on a prepared baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, and brush with olive oil mixture using a pastry brush.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until chips are lightly browned.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake in Oven