- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- vegetable oil
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly with a whisk until smooth and well combined. There should be no lumps.
- Heat up a pan to medium heat with a little bit of vegetable oil.
- Using a ladle spoon in some batter (about 1 1/2 scoops).
- Turn the heat down so that the crepe won’t burn! It should be on low heat now.
- Rotate the pan so that the crepe batter spreads over the surface of the pan in a thin layer.
- Cook for about 1 – 1 1/2 minutes and remove from the pan using a large spatula, chop stick, or something similar (see my video above).
- Only cook the crepe on one side!
- Place the crepe on a layer of parchment paper.
- Repeat the steps above until you use up all the batter in the mixing bowl. Make sure that you place some parchment paper in between each crepe in the stack so they don’t stick together.
- You can serve these with whipped cream, berries, chocolate syrup, powdered sugar, apple pie filling and anything else that you think would be yummy!! Use your imagination and serve these with whatever toppings/fillings you’d like. 😀
- Category: Dessert