- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 5 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Pre heat oven to 375°F.
- In a glass baking dish large enough for the chicken breasts – combine honey, Dijon mustard and mayonnaise using a whisk.
- Line the chicken breasts up in the baking dish and push them into the sauce.
- Using a spoon move the sauce around so that it’s completely covering the chicken.
- Sprinkle the top with mozzarella.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour. Cheese on top should be golden,