- 2 cups Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or other air tight container.
To use the Mix
- Use 1/4 to 1/2 a cup of the mix for every 2 lbs of meat that you plan to use this with.
- In a large zip top bag combine the mix and the meat. Now shake it until everything is covered.
- Lay the meat out on a broiler pan (sprayed with cooking spray) and sprinkle any of the remaining mix over top.
- If you’d like you can drizzle a little vegetable oil over the tops of the meat to make them a bit more crispy.
- Cook the meat in the oven as you typically would making sure it reaches proper internal temperature.
- It’s excellent on chicken but can be used or pork as well.