- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 (250g/ 9 oz) sliced deli style ham (we like Black Forest Ham but you can use any that you like)
- 4 slices of tomato
- 2 large leaves of curly lettuce, washed and patted dry
- Ranch salad dressing (try my homemade ranch mix!)
- Slice each croissant horizontally using a serrated knife.
- Spread some ranch dressing on the cut sides of the croissants.
- On of the bottom half of the croissant, layer the remaining ingredients in the following order: lettuce, ham, swiss cheese, tomato slices. top part of the croissant.
- Cut the sandwiches and half and serve! 😀
Sometimes I like to put a couple slices of bacon in these. Everything’s better with bacon, right?! 😀
- Category: Lunch