- 10 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz feta cheese, room temperature
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 sprigs of fresh dill, chopped or torn
- 2 tbsp sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Using an electric mixer (hand mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment) cream together the cream cheese with the feta cheese.
- Add garlic and dill and continue mixing until the dip becomes creamy and the ingredients are well combined. If you need to stop the mixer for a moment and scrape the sides of the mixing bowl with a spatula so everything mixes properly.
- Add sour cream or yogurt and mix until the desired consistency. (You can adjust the amount of yogurt or sour cream depending on how creamy you’d like the dip)
- Serve right away with crackers and fresh veggies such as cucumber slices.