- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Parboil the potato chunks in a pot of water for 3-5 minutes.
- Into a large glass baking dish (9″x13″) combine the olive oil and other seasonings.
- Once the potatoes have parboiled remove them from the hot water and gently combine them with the oil and seasonings in the glass baking dish. Make sure the potatoes are coated as evenly as you can get them.
- Tear apart the springs of thyme and toss them on top of the potatoes.
- Place into the oven to roast for 1 hour. Make sure to stir the potatoes around 3-4 times while they roast in the oven.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Side