- 6 tilapia fillets, frozen
- dill, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
*I’m quite liberal with the dill, salt and pepper![adinserter name="Follow DDB on Pinterest"]
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Line a metal baking sheet with parchment paper and set the tilapia fillets evenly on its surface.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and dill on top of the fillets according to taste. I never measure the amounts and just go according to how we like it… I’m quite liberal with the seasonings, but you can add them how you like.
- Place the fish in the oven to bake for 20 minutes. When finished cooking, dribble a little extra virgin olive oil over the top. You can also squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over the top.
- Serve with rice, steamed veggies or any other of your favorite sides.
This recipe calls for frozen tilapia fillets but you can also use fresh if you’d like. As fresh fillets won’t require as long to bake, please keep an eye on them as they cook. 10-15 minutes should be enough time to cook fresh fillets in the oven.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main
- Method: Bake in Oven
Keywords: fish, seafood, easy recipe