- 3 cooked chicken breasts, cut into cubes and cooled (you could also use leftover chicken)
- 3 tbsps curry powder
- 1/8 tsp garam masala
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp sour cream
- 2/3 cup of mayonnaise (use the real stuff)
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Naan bread (I like to use a variety that is seasoned with garlic and it goes nicely with this)
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- For best results, chill the curry chicken salad in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving. Chilling it overnight will give it more time for the flavours to develop though.
- Place the chicken salad between slices of naan bread and serve!