- 6 pork chops, boneless
- 4 tbsps prepared mustard
- 1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- Canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Prepare a baking sheet or a glass baking dish by drizzling a little oil on the bottom. Set aside until ready.
- Coat all surfaces of each pork chop with prepared mustard.
- Next, put the breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl, then coat the pork chops so they’re completely covered. You can use your hands to pat the bread crumbs into the pork chops so the coating sticks.
- Place the pork chops on the baking sheet or in the glass baking dish, then drizzle a little oil over their tops. This will help make the coating nice and crispy.
- Bake the pork chops in the oven (uncovered) for about 25 minutes or until the outsides are crisp and golden.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Main
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American/Canadian