- 1 2/3 cups couscous
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cucumber, seeded and chopped into quarters
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbsps fresh dill (really pack the measuring spoon)
- 1 1/2 cups feta cheese, cubed
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- On the stove, bring chicken stock to a boil.
- Place couscous and garlic into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the hot chicken stock to the couscous and stir.
- Quickly cover the contents of the mixing bowl using plastic wrap and set aside. The couscous will absorb the chicken stock.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cucumber, dill, olive oil, cherry tomatoes and lemon juice.
- After about 10 minutes to couscous should have absorbed all of the chicken stock.
- Using a fork, fluff up the couscous so that it’s not all sticking together.
- Put couscous into the large mixing bowl along with the other ingredients. Combine.
- Next gently combine the feta cheese with the rest of the salad.
- Cover the salad with plastic wrap and set in the fridge to chill for a couple of hours so the flavours can develop.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins