- 1 (295ml/10oz) can of frozen concentrated orange juice
- ¾ cup of whole milk
- ¼ cup cold water (omit if you’d like it thicker)
- ⅛ cup powdered sugar (aka confectioners sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 tbsp meringue powder (aka egg white powder) – optional but very good!
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- You may have to set the blender on the pulse setting to break everything up.
- Pour into glasses and serve right away.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American