- 20 Oreo cookies
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners (powdered) sugar
- 4 cups plain cream cheese, softened
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer cream together the sugar and the cream cheese.
- Add the vanilla and continue mixing.
- Crush the cookies in a large zip top bag. If you’d like large chunks of cookie in your frosting try not to crush them too much. I like to have a mixure of fine crumbs and chunks.
- Using a large spoon or spatula fold the cookie crumbs into the cream cheese frosting until combined.
- Use as a frosting for cupcakes or on cake! 🙂