- 1 small jalapeno, seeded
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt
- 1 bunch of cilantro – remove leaves and discard stems
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Into a food processor put all ingredients except for the olive oil.
- Process the ingredients so that everything is in small pieces and smooth.
- Scrape down the insides of the processor so that all ingredients are processed in the next step.
- Put the lid back on the processor and using the small opening in the top, gradually drizzle the olive oil into the dressing while pulsing or processing on low.
- Pour the dressing into a jar for storage in the fridge (it’ll be fresh for a couple days) or use it on your salad right away.