- 1 container Gay Lea Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese, Salted Caramel flavour
- 1 or 2 Ladyfinger cookies, or other kind you prefer
- Whipped cream – I used a homemade sugar free kind
- Chocolate sauce, store bought or homemade
- Sprinkles – I used crushed toffee bits but you can you any kind you prefer
- Into a small bowl or dish, spoon half of the Nordica Smooth Cottage Cheese. Spread it out so that it covers the bottom of the dish.
- Drizzle a little chocolate sauce onto the bottom layer. The amount used depends on your preference.
- Over top of the chocolate sauce, spread the remaining Nordic Smooth Cottage Cheese.
- Stick the ladyfinger cookies into the dish a shown in the image.
- Add a little bit of whipped cream on top and sprinkle with the toffee bits.
You can vary the amounts of the ingredients depending on your tastes. 🙂
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dessert