- Place the sprinkles on a plate.
- In a glass bowl, heat the chocolate candy melts for 30 seconds in the microwave and stir. Heat them again for another 30 seconds and stir. The candy melts should be melted and smooth.
- One at a time, dip the top of a donut hole into the melted chocolate and then into the sprinkles.
- Push the broken end of a pretzel stick into the top of the donut hole where the “acorn cap” was just created.
- Place the acorn donut hole on a plate or cookie sheet.
- Continue doing the above steps until each of the donut holes resembles an acorn.
- Chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes to help the melted chocolate set.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dessert