- 4 Foccacia buns
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp basil pesto (you can use my basil pesto recipe or use store bought)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed (you can shred the chicken too if you prefer)
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Baby Spinach
- Swiss cheese, slices
- Sun dried tomatoes pack in oil, sliced
- Combine mayonnaise, pesto, lemon juice and pepper using a whisk.
- Add cooked chicken to the mayo/pesto mix and combine.
- Put this in a container in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving so that the flavors develop.
- Slice the buns horizontally and lay down a bed of baby spinach leaves in desired amount.
- Top spinach leaves with basil pesto chicken salad.
- Add slices of sun-dried tomato on top of the pesto chicken.
- Top with swiss cheese and the top of the bun.
- Serve and enjoy! 😀