- 3 lbs white potatoes
- 2 1/2 tbsps cornstarch
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tbsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp granulated onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cornstarch, seasoning salt, Italian herbs, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder an pepper.
- Wash your potatoes well and cut into wedges leaving the skins on.
- Place the wedges into the bowl with the dry ingredients and toss with a spoon to evenly coat.
- Now drizzle the vegetable oil over the seasoning coated wedges (you can use a little less oil than the 1/4 cup if you like). Toss the wedges in the oil until coated.
- Now place the wedges (skin side down) onto a wire baking rack which is resting on a large cookie sheet.
- Place into the oven and bake for about 35 min or until golden and crispy.