- 7 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup mustard
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease a rectangular glass backing dish (mine is 9″x13″) with a little cooking oil so the chicken doesn’t stick when baking.
- Combine all honey, mustard, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, basil, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Using paper towel, pat the chicken breasts to remove any excess moisture from the surface.
- Place the chicken breasts into the glass baking dish and pour the honey mustard sauce over top of each piece.
- Bake in the oven uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and spoon some of the sauce from inside the dish over the tops of your chicken.
- Place the dish of chicken back into the oven and set it to broil for about 5 minutes. This will thicken up the sauce a bit and give the chicken a nice golden colour on top.
- Serve honey mustard chicken breasts with a side of rice and veggies or whatever you prefer. 🙂
For even more depth of flavour try marinating the chicken in the sauce ingredients overnight.
- Category: Main
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American/Canadian
Keywords: easy chicken breast recipe, family favorite, sticky honey mustard chicken, chicken bake