- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (300ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Hershey’s Chipits Chocolate Chips (I used the semi-sweet variety)
- 1 cup Hershey’s Chipits Butterscotch Chips
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9″x13″ metal baking pan with parchment paper – make sure that the paper overhangs from the edges by an inch or so (this makes it easier to lift the squares out of the pan when they’re completely done).
- Combine the melted butter with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Using your fingers press the graham cracker crumb/butter mixture firmly into the bottom of the baking pan. Make sure that the mixture is evenly covering the bottom of the pan. You can use the bottom of a coffee mug or measuring cup to pack it down.
- Carefully spread the sweetened condensed milk over the graham crumb layer.
- Evenly sprinkle the Hershey’s Chipits Butterscotch Chips over the sweetened condensed milk.
- Next, sprinkle the chopped pecans evenly.
- Next, sprinkle 3/4 of the Hershey’s Chipits Chocolate Chips.
- Even top this with the mini marshmallows.
- Sprinkle the coconut flakes on top, then the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes – the coconut should be slightly golden and toasted.
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes, then place in the fridge to chill for about 1 hour – this helps everything set.
- CAREFULLY lift the squares up and out of the pan by holding the edges of the overhanging parchment paper.
- Cut the into 30 small rectangles. Serve!
If you plan on storing these in the fridge or freezer, I recommend using squares of wax paper to keep them from sticking together. You could also use cupcake liners. 🙂
- Category: Dessert