- Toasted everything bagels
- Cream cheese, plain or flavored (herb and garlic is really great!)
- Smoked salmon slices – usually comes frozen in a vaccuum sealed pack at most grocery stores
- Fresh dill, chopped
- Lemon wedges
- thinly sliced red onion (optional but very good!)
- Toast the bagels, spread cream cheese on top.
- Layout pieces of smoked salmon on top of the cream cheese. I find that it’s best to keep it to just one layer rather than stacking since the smoke salmon is quite rich. One layer of salmon is just right.
- On top of the layer of smoked salmon sprinkle fresh dill and some capers.
- Serve right away with lemon wedges. Squeezing a bit of lemon on top of the smoked salmon cream cheese bagels make the flavours pop and taste even more amazing!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast