- Bacon – any kind; thin cut, thick cut, turkey bacon, etc
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, place a wire rack over top, then lay out the strips of bacon on top.
- Bacon in the oven for 20 minutes or until the bacon is crisp to your liking. Keep in mind that bacon will crisp up a little more once it’s out of the oven and sits for a few minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the baking sheet and place them on a paper towel lined plate to remove some of the excess fat.
You can use a wire rack over your baking sheet or simply use parchment paper to line it – it’s up to you. I find that both methods result in deliciously crisp and evenly cooked bacon strips. If you use a wire rack, keep in mind you’ll have a little bit more of a clean up.
Please keep in mind that depending on the thickness of your bacon you may need to adjust the amount of time the bacon cooks in the oven. Thick cut bacon will likely need more than 20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking