Gelatin/Jello Brain Ingredients
- 2 packages of Peach flavor jello
- 1 ¾ cups boiling water
- 1 (5oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 ¾ cups cold water
- cooking spray, to help the brain release from the mold
- a Brain mold
Fake Blood Glaze
- seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tbsps water
- To make your jello brain, start by combining the 2 packages of jello with 1 ¾ cups boiling water. Stir for about 2 minutes until dissolved.
- Next, add the cold water and stir to combine.
- Add the evaporated milk and stir until combined – using a whisk to stir will help it mix.
- Spray the plastic brain mold with cooking spray to help it release once it sets, then pour the mixture into the mold. Refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight. When you’re ready to serve, simply turn the mold upside down and release the brain onto a plate.
- To make the fake blood, combine 2 tbsps of water with raspberry jam and warm it up in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir it up a little, then spoon the fake blood onto the jello brain so it drips down the sides and all around. Eeeeeeeew! lol
- And that’s all there is to it! You now have your very own homemade jello brain.
- Category: Party Food
Keywords: Halloween, party food