- 12 pack of small dinner rolls (King’s Hawiian or similar)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 1/4 cup pasta sauce
- 10 chicken strips or chicken tenders, cooked according to package directions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Preheat the oven to 3 75°F.
- Spray a glass 9″ x 13″ baking pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Leaving the dinner rolls intact, slice them right through the middle lengthwise so you have one top and one bottom.
- Please the bottom half of the dinner rolls into the baking dish.
- On top of the bottom layer dinner rolls, arrange the cooked chicken strips so that each slider/sandwich has an equal amount.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the chicken strips.
- Next, sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan cheese evenly over the pasta sauce.
- Place the top half of the dinner rolls on top to form a “giant” sandwich. lol
- Melt the butter and brush over the top of the dinner rolls.
- Sprinkle with minced garlic, oregano, sage and basil.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake.
- Allow to bake for 30 minutes, then the aluminum foil and kitchen baking uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the sliders have finished baking, use a serrated edge knife to cut the sliders apart.
- Serve and enjoy!