- 3/4 cup powdered buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tbsps dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 1 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 tsp dried chives
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 2 tsps sugar
- Set aside 1 1/2 tbsps of the parsley flakes and all of the chives.
- Process the rest of the ingredients in a food processor until fine.
- Remove the ingredients from the food processor and put into an airtight container.
- Add the Parsley flakes and chives that were set aside and shake the container so that everything is mixed.
How to use Ranch Dressing mix:
About 3 Tbsps of the mix is equal to 1 pack of store bought
To make Ranch Salad Dressing:
Combine 3 Tbsps of ranch dressing mix with 1 cup of mayonnaise and 3/4 cup of milk. You can adjust the amount of milk depending on how thick you like your dressing. Put in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes before using so the flavors develop. This should keep in the fridge for about 1 week.
To make Ranch Dip:
Combine 3 Tbsps of the ranch dressing with 1 cup of mayonnaise and 1 cup of sour cream. Put in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes before using so the flavors develop. This should keep in the fridge for about 1 week.