- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1-2 tsp taco seasoning (You can always use more if you like!)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 5 oz tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 14 oz bow tie/farfelle pasta
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook your pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Brown ground beef in skillet and drain fat from the pan.
- Add diced onions and remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and then turn heat down to a simmer and let the liquid reduce a bit.
- Once the liquid has reduced a bit add the cooked pasta. Mix everything up until well combined.
- Take the skillet off the heat and put a lid on. Allow to sit for about 5 min before serving.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the pasta once served.